- Cookie Statement
- What are cookies?
- Cookies are small text files created on users’ computers, tablets or mobile phones created directly by websites (first-party cookies) or made in cooperation and for the needs of the visited website by third parties (third-party cookies). They recognise data such as device settings, browser settings, such as preferred language and similar. They enable websites to recognise users on later visits and to offer contents suited to user preferences. Cookies can include a wide range of information, including personal data. Data can be stored only with your consent, websites cannot access data you have not provided and cannot access other files on your computer.
- How to disable cookies?
- ou can disable cookies, i.e. prevent them from being installed on your computer, but blocking all cookies could have a negative effect on the functioning of many websites, including ours. Cookie settings can be controlled or configured in your browser. If you wish to delete or disable cookies, adjust your browser settings (data on deletion and disabling cookies are available in the help menu of your web browser).
- Additional information on how to disable cookies in your browser
- There are currently several websites for disabling cookies for various services. For more information go to:
- What are third-party cookies?
- Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by websites other than the one you are currently visiting, e.g. pop-up ads, and they are used for tracking your activities for advertising purposes.